RE: First time on Royal advice

I have sailed on many cruises before, but I just booked my first Royal cruise on Oasis of the Seas in November. I wanted some advice on shows and specialty dining. I am extremely interested in the "ice show" I have heard about on Oasis. Is it still available, and can I reserve online ahead of time, and, if so, how far in advance can I reserve? I couldn't find the answer on the website and I want to make sure I don't miss it. And since I'm already asking about that, if someone could explain how the specialty dining works on Royal (packages, reservations, etc.) and anything else I should know about Royal that is different than other lines, I'd much appreciate it! Also, any adults who have done the Character Breakfast without kids?

I have sailed on many cruises before, but I just booked my first Royal cruise on Oasis of the Seas in November. I wanted some advice on shows and specialty dining. I am extremely interested in the "ice show" I have heard about on Oasis. Is it still available, and can I reserve online ahead of time, and, if so, how far in advance can I reserve? I couldn't find the answer on the website and I want to make sure I don't miss it. And since I'm already asking about that, if someone could explain how the specialty dining works on Royal (packages, reservations, etc.) and anything else I should know about Royal that is different than other lines, I'd much appreciate it! Also, any adults who have done the Character Breakfast without kids?

My mom and I did the character breakfast without kids a few years ago when there was no additional fee. We enjoyed it, but probably wouldn’t have paid extra for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums