Thank you msc.

sidari

Yes thank you MSC you are way too kind, thank you for the 5% discount voucher. Just a shame that it has more strings than a Puppet and after our April Seaside cruise our next one is likely to be Xmas 2018! ... :') and will be on land holiday likely 2019.

Terms & Conditions of use.

This certificate is valid for use against the cruise fare only: it is not applicable against Taxes or any additional item(s) purchased in conjunction with the cruise. it cannot be used to book a cruise of less than 7 nights duration or be applied against a Yacht Club cabin. This certificate is not valid for peak seasons, Christmas/New Year, Easter, Bank holidays, July-August or against a World cruise. This certificate in no-refundable, non transferable, and has no cash value.

This is valid on a booking made y 9th February 2019 and traveling no later than 9th February 2020.

Doffs cap in gratitude .... :cool:

Bea ... I wrote to them them to point out that they were failing to deliver on the benefits while onboard, not in the hope that something would come from it, just as well really ... :D

Sadly the response was the usual corporate hogwash.

We live in a corporate world of fine print, all companies operate in this manner...why so shocked any CL would have T&C's...for everything.

OTOH, read the trip advisor/CC EULA... that will really set you off *♀️

If the offer doesn't meet your needs, just do not use it. How many credit card offers do we all throw in the recycle bin a year? I see this as the same.

Life is good, these are little non-issues.

Cheers!

If the offer doesn't meet your needs, just do not use it. How many credit card offers do we all throw in the recycle bin a year? I see this as the same.

None on this side of the pond - we don't get the kind of incentives that those in the US do (seemingly for practically everything in life LOL). We get zero, zilch, nada. Perhaps that's why some of us are a little more sensitive about the erosion of perks or non-delivery of same on MSC (which is what this thread is about).

I was going to wait for Dave (Sidari) to respond, but I just want to point out that the 5% discount voucher he's talking about was supposedly as compensation for being let down during his cruise on Seaside. Hence the position he has taken. It wasn't an arbitrary offer made by MSC.

Having lived on east and west sides of both big ponds on our blue planet, my experience is many countries have stronger consumer laws that protect from the consumeristic predatory scams that are common here in USA...

My key point, if one is not satisfied with any offer, than just do not participate.

It is not realistic to assume one will get everything the way we think 'is fair'...whatever that means. Bigger issues in one's life and the world than minor cruise issues.

Cheers, enjoy your cruise vacations!

None on this side of the pond - we don't get the kind of incentives that those in the US do (seemingly for practically everything in life LOL). We get zero, zilch, nada. Perhaps that's why some of us are a little more sensitive about the erosion of perks or non-delivery of same on MSC (which is what this thread is about).

I was going to wait for Dave (Sidari) to respond, but I just want to point out that the 5% discount voucher he's talking about was supposedly as compensation for being let down during his cruise on Seaside. Hence the position he has taken. It wasn't an arbitrary offer made by MSC.

Having lived on east and west sides of both big ponds on our blue planet, my experience is many countries have stronger consumer laws that protect from the consumeristic predatory scams that are common here in USA...

My key point, if one is not satisfied with any offer, than just do not participate.

It is not realistic to assume one will get everything the way we think 'is fair'...whatever that means. Bigger issues in one's life and the world than minor cruise issues.

Cheers, enjoy your cruise vacations!

I don’t think you are understanding the issue.

You need to read the various Black Card threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

loyality perks and changes...not happy with Black Card status benefits/outcomes...yup Got that from this thread.

Being Black Card and many other "frequent traveler" status, like those on this thread...we get that things change and rarely in our favor.

So goes the world, if these programs have some benefit or value, we participate, if not we stop participating...easy.

FYI: I came to CC to share information and experiences, not grouse nor tilt at windmills.

I respect that others have various reasons to post on CC.

Cheers, enjoy the cruises of your choosing!

quote=nikkiw60;55249438]I don’t think you are understanding the issue.

You need to read the various Black Card threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums