Escape wine questions

cnvh

BF and I have booked a week on the Escape, NYC-Bermuda on 9/2/18. I've cruised a few times, never on NCL though, and this will be BF's first-ever cruise. We're super-excited!

We have the UBP and are looking forward to trying lots of new libations, but we both enjoy wine with dinner. I'm pretty easy (any dry whites will do), but BF's favorite is malbecs, which seem to be a tricky find on NCL, at least from what internet sleuthing I've done so far.

So, a couple questions...

1.) Is there a ship-wide wine list floating around somewhere? I've found a list of liquors, but not one for all wines.

2.) Are all wines available at all bars/dining rooms/restaurants, or are certain wines only available at certain places? If BF is looking for a malbec, will he have to go to certain bars to get it?

3.) One of our registration perks is a complimentary bottle of wine, presumably in our stateroom. How/when do we get to pick what we get? Or WILL we even get to pick??

That looks like an old wine list to me. There is usually a fairly limited selection available by the glass, and therefore covered by the UBP. My guess is about 8 each of red or white.

They are usually pretty well available at every bar. The occasional ones are not available at some bars, but in my experience the selection at each bar is fairly consistent.

As for the complementary bottle, it depends what it’s for . If it’s the latitudes one then it’s a pretty bad bottle, best used for mixing. You don’t get to choose it. If it’s from another promo then it depends on what that promo is.