Boarding pass

Chickenlover8

We leave in 9 days on the Sensation. We are flying Southwest, and are wondering if there's a place onboard to print out boarding passes for the flight home?

Yes but that would involve buying computer time. When we fly Southwest, we have one of our kids check us in as soon as the 24-hour window is open. When we arrive back at the home port, we access our phones, open the SWA app, and the boarding passes are there. The boarding passes can also be printed at the airport.

Southwest will print you a boarding pass when you check your luggage. Southwest also has in most airports a Kiosk you input your booking number and name and it prints out luggage tags and boarding passes. put the luggage tags on and drop your luggage at the counter and head for your gate. Southwest makes it super easy.

why not use the boarding pass on your phone, no printing necessary.

Ever since being turned away at TSA because their scanner would not scan my phone I always bring a printed copy also. If TSA's scanner doesnt work on your phone they turn you away and tell you go back to the check in counter and get a printed boarding pass from your airline. After 30 mins standing in the TSA security line and going back to the check in count only to stand for 20 mins to get a printed boarding pass and then go stand in TSA line again for 30 AGAIN I almost missed my flight by 2 mins.

My phones screen had no cracks in it, no screen protector, the screen was clean, we tried screen brightness at full and it would not scan the bar code on my phone. Never again. I will always have both from now on.