In defense for the NCL Epic

K-Ski

I recently composed a review of our sailing on the EPIC, I stand behind my related experiences as described as they were the reality to my wife and me during the sailing. Others have/had a different perception which I respect. Although not a total bust, it had its service challenges. It so happens that I sent the exact review on to NCL home office. They responded with a very nice letter and offered a $100 OBC for us to use on our next NCL sailing. We won't be taking them up but thought it was a gracious gesture to retain customers. Happy sailing folks. Big shout out to those that put together the CC get together and slot pool....that was a lot of fun!!!

I recently composed a review of our sailing on the EPIC, I stand behind my related experiences as described as they were the reality to my wife and me during the sailing. Others have/had a different perception which I respect. Although not a total bust, it had its service challenges. It so happens that I sent the exact review on to NCL home office. They responded with a very nice letter and offered a $100 OBC for us to use on our next NCL sailing. We won't be taking them up but thought it was a gracious gesture to retain customers. Happy sailing folks. Big shout out to those that put together the CC get together and slot pool....that was a lot of fun!!!

I would love to take that $100 OBC off your hands for my March Epic sailing but NCL won't allow it, darn! Even though your cruise didn't meet expectations, your review had points that will be helpful for others sailing on the Epic in the near future. I'm nervous for various reasons about my cruise next month and I'm scouring reviews and other sources to get tips to help prepare for the best cruise experience I can have. Thanks for the update from NCL.

Can I say you all need to get a life, no towel animals, no chocolates on my pillow, barman never said hello, tender was five minutes late, feet were sticking out of bed blah blah , there's bar restaurants entertainment, different places every day, your on holiday with people you love or like just have a good time and enjoy it and stop moaning about stupid things, I can go on holiday in a tent and still have an amazing time with friends I've only been on 3 cruises and had great time on all of them, so chill out and enjoy ps some like broccoli some dont

That was a nice gesture on the part of NCL. Like you I didn’t care for the Epic and since it was my only experience with the big ships, it will be my last. I definitely prefer the size of the Jewel class ships.