Celebrity speciality dining packages no longer showing on website.

Sonoma fans

Yes they are there.....However, try to book any of them and it states not available....I guess they have almost fixed..(Unbeleivable!!)

Same here. Just tried to buy a 4-night package and ran into a dead end when it came time to select a date. Received this response..

"Selection Not Available

We're sorry, this restaurant is not available during this meal time or one or more of your selected guests do not meet the minimum requirements. Please check onboard.

View All Dining"

Yes they are there.....However, try to book any of them and it states not available....I guess they have almost fixed..(Unbeleivable!!)

Selection not available

We're sorry, this restaurant is not available during this meal time or one or more of your selected guests do not meet the minimum requirements. Please check onboard.

The above is error that is coming up is the same one I originally noticed on Friday. And, after the packages were removed, we noticed there were suddenly discounted rates available for Tuscan, Murano, and Silk Harvest for the first night along with the normal rates available for the rest of the cruise. Those early discounts are now gone.

We also noticed two sets of Alcove offerings as of this morning - two for a sea day and two for a port day. Appeared to be no difference.

If you are looking for a package and have the ability to call, Captain's Club can assist in the purchase.

Same here. Just tried to buy a 4-night package and ran into a dead end when it came time to select a date. Received this response..

"Selection Not Available

View All Dining"

Now the packages are gone again when I go into my booking! :rolleyes:

Perhaps they are reworking the packages to include the new pricing to dine in the MDR. The standard meal options will be the buffet, mast grill and aqua spa cafe.

(Just trying to think like Lisa)

Expect the unexpected! ;p

Meatloaf will still be "complimentary" in the MDR, but you'll have to pony up $10 for a chicken breast.

I finally got in, but through the "back door" so to speak.

In my Cruise Planner I clicked on "Dining and Beverage" and then click on "View All Dining" . Scroll down the page until you see the various dining packages (3 to 14 nights). I was finally able to book (and pay with OBC) for a 5 night package.

Good luck all ;)

Just booked my 4 night dining package, once on board I’ll have the concierge make all our dining arrangements, for now we are good! On a side note what I find amusing is our cruise is the ABC islands...and on day 8 our sea day it shows excursions available to St Lucia....isn’t this awesome looks like we are going to throw down anchor and tender to St Lucia!![emoji13]

Sent from my iPad using Forums