Hotels in San Juan

StvnTee

There is a whole bunch in the Condado area with varying price ranges. We stayed at the Marriott property La Concha. It was nice with pools and beach. Some good bars and restaurants right down the street. A CVS or Walgreens to get any forgotten items.

I'd recommend booking early. We stayed at the Caribe Hilton- it was excellent, beautiful pool and grounds, and great restaurants, room with a balcony on the water. But that was pre-hurricane.

I also stayed at Caribe Hilton and enjoyed it very much.

OP, are you a member of any hotel chain rewards programs? I almost always only stay at Hilton properties for work so when I travel for vacation I just go on the Hilton website and look to see what’s available. Loyalty at its best I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stayed at LaConcha, post hurrcane (December). Property is beautiful, beach is clean, but water too rough to snorkel. Price is slightly higher than some other resorts, but the amenities are nice. Great place for inexpensive and big breakfast across the street. Bus stop right in front of hotel and takes you directly into old San Juan, cheap and efficient.. Would recommend.

Stayed at LaConcha, post hurrcane (December). Property is beautiful, beach is clean, but water too rough to snorkel. Price is slightly higher than some other resorts, but the amenities are nice. Great place for inexpensive and big breakfast across the street. Bus stop right in front of hotel and takes you directly into old San Juan, cheap and efficient.. Would recommend.

Maybe not great for snorkeling but we love to body surf there (all the hotels in that area).

We are cruising out of San Juan March 2019. Looking for recommendations for Hotels and suggestions on how early to book them.

Do you know which pier you are sailing out of? Sometimes NCL uses the pier over by the old airport and not the one near OSJ.