Hoping for a cancellation...........

Jwglenn25

Have some friends getting married on an upcoming sailing and my wife and I would really like to go. Ship has been 100% full for past several weeks i have been calling and checking website daily. Anyone ever been in this type of situation? What are the chances of a cancellation happening with only 20 days until sailing?

yeah, thats what Royal has told me. I've called at least once a day for the past 2 weeks with no luck, beginning to feel like I'm just bugging them. I've actually gotten a familiar agent a couple times that are recognizing my voice now. All have been very nice and just recommend me continuing to call daily until 2 days prior to sailing when they submit their guest lists.

Have some friends getting married on an upcoming sailing and my wife and I would really like to go. Ship has been 100% full for past several weeks i have been calling and checking website daily. Anyone ever been in this type of situation? What are the chances of a cancellation happening with only 20 days until sailing?

Definitely keep checking. We recently had to cancel a cruise just 3 days before sailing because of a health emergency with my dad. So yes, cancellations do happen within 20 days of sailing!

Have you posted over on the ship/saildate roll call? Someone on there might know if a cancellation occurs. This close to sailing it would be sad for there to be a cancellation ( for the folks cancelling).

Have you posted over on the ship/saildate roll call? Someone on there might know if a cancellation occurs. This close to sailing it would be sad for there to be a cancellation ( for the folks cancelling).
Great idea....

Post if anyone cancels please contact you before they do it. You can do a 3 way call with Royal.....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Don’t worry too much about “bugging” the Royal customer service folks. I bet the ones who recognize your voice are rooting for you in hopes that they find you something. I’ve worked in customer service, and as long as you are polite they won’t mind your calls!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums