Shops on the Ruby Princess

CruiserBelle

It doesn't give anything specific. It says "Promenade Galleria" and "The Shops of Princess". Not very helpful.

But on the left side of the page it says "Essence...Facets....Calypso Cove....Meridian Bay" on decks 6 and 7....those are the shops.

But on the left side of the page it says "Essence...Facets....Calypso Cove....Meridian Bay" on decks 6 and 7....those are the shops.

Ok - what's in these shops? Are they the same on all of the Princess ships?

I can guess that Facets might be jewelry but that's only a guess.

Ok - what's in these shops? Are they the same on all of the Princess ships?

I can guess that Facets might be jewelry but that's only a guess.

We were on the Ruby in December and one shop was clothing, purses, souvenier type items and liquor. One had makeup and perfume, and one had jewelry and always their "bargins" going on outside the shops.

Essence = perfume & make-up

Facets = overpriced jewelry

Calypso Cove = Clothes, odds & ends (medical needs, batteries, etc)

Meridian Bay = mostly purses and other accessories

Was on Ruby two weeks ago. Adjacent to the Estée Lauder makeup and fragrances is a beautiful watch store. I bought a gorgeous $99 Ann Klein watch and it was ‘buy a second at half price’. I took advantage and bought a beautiful Guess $99 for half price. For my anniversary, Princess gave me $25 to shop, so I scored. Plus, and more importantly, the salesman took time to take links out for me. The watches they put out the last day of cruise are “no name” watches and no time or person to take links out. Also watch your mailbox because Facets gave a coupon for free necklace. A silver chain with blue turquoise stone, reminding me of Princess blue color.

Was on Ruby two weeks ago. Adjacent to the Estée Lauder makeup and fragrances is a beautiful watch store. I bought a gorgeous $99 Ann Klein watch and it was ‘buy a second at half price’. I took advantage and bought a beautiful Guess $99 for half price. For my anniversary, Princess gave me $25 to shop, so I scored. Plus, and more importantly, the salesman took time to take links out for me. The watches they put out the last day of cruise are “no name” watches and no time or person to take links out. Also watch your mailbox because Facets gave a coupon for free necklace. A silver chain with blue turquoise stone, reminding me of Princess blue color.

Cool! Thank you! When did you receive the email with the coupon for the necklace (in relation to your cruise time)?

True, no Email but in mailbox outside cabin door. In fact coupon said you can upgrade to better necklace but those were sold out when I got there. Sorry I didn’t get matching blue stone earrings. Also for $35 in the other gift shop DH picked up a blue Princess tote bag with wheels and handle that supposedly fits in airplane overhead bin. Have a wonderful cruise, enjoy every minute!