Carnival Breeze Restaurants

buffy24

I am wondering about the hours of the restaurants on the Carnival Breeze. Anything besides pizza after 10? I saw a couple of places that Bonsai was supposedly open until midnight, but I'm not sure how old the article was. Also is Blue Iguana Cantina open for breakfast every day or just on certain days?

Thanks.

Very disappointing. I’m booked on the Breeze for March 2019, after sailing RCCL and NCL for past 4 cruises. NCL has the BEST 24 hours complimentary food options, and I’m going to be really bummed if all I can get is pizza late night on Carnival. On NCL, they have an Irish Pub called O’Sheehan’s that has a full menu and is a 24 hour complimentary food venue. I could go in there and have wings or nachos, or anything bigger on menu at any time of the night, if out late. And their buffet opens back up from 9:30-11:30pm every night for late night snacks. So, hearing this about Carnival is pretty disappointing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

:loudcry: Maybe you should have booked NCL if you must eat after 11PM.

Now there’s a smart response to Carnival not offering enough complimentary late night choices.! And it’s not just late night, it’s any time you want something.

And I booked with Carnival as I am a past Carnival cruiser and have accrued enough reward points to cash in towards a cruise. I may prefer RCCL and NCL, but I’m not stupid. I cannot turn my back on a $1200 credit. I’m just hoping for the best.

Very disappointing. I’m booked on the Breeze for March 2019, after sailing RCCL and NCL for past 4 cruises. NCL has the BEST 24 hours complimentary food options, and I’m going to be really bummed if all I can get is pizza late night on Carnival. On NCL, they have an Irish Pub called O’Sheehan’s that has a full menu and is a 24 hour complimentary food venue. I could go in there and have wings or nachos, or anything bigger on menu at any time of the night, if out late. And their buffet opens back up from 9:30-11:30pm every night for late night snacks. So, hearing this about Carnival is pretty disappointing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you have a mini fridge in your cabin, with a bit of pre-planning, you can stockpile enough food throughout the day to have your own buffet. Get a couple of wraps from the Deli to put in your fridge. Get some fruit and cookies from the buffet to take to your cabin. You're only limited by how much you can put in your fridge or what non perishable items you can collect to put on the shelves in your cabin. Granted, it won't be fresh cooked and delivered hot, but it's free food, and it would be immediately available.

We were planning on bringing some prepackaged bars with us to have when we go into the ports, so we could probably bring some extra and stockpiling some snacks in the room from the buffet is a good idea. Even some fruit and cheese would work well. We generally aren't late night eaters, but I was just wondering. When we were on the Navigator, we only sought out a late night snack one of the nights and we ended up at Johnny Rockets, as that was all that was open. It's not like I couldn't stand to lose a few pounds anyway...

We were on the Breeze last in Jan of 2016. I never remember being hungry and there were options for snacks later at night.

There is still food available 24/7. However, in case you haven't heard, Carnival has made some changes to their room service menu. There is no longer free food available on the room service menu from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. After 10:00, the items available have a nominal charge, which some people are upset about. The primary reason for this is because alledgedly, too many people have been ordering food from room service and not eating all of it, thereby wasting food. Probably the same ones that get piles of food at the buffet and don't eat it all. And, there are some wishing there was something hot and free besides pizza.

What about the Red Frog Pub? I seem to remember getting a late night snack there (for a small fee). It's pub food - wings, coconut shrimp and other similar stuff. But what I've had there has been pretty good. The pub itself seemed to usually be open until maybe around 1AM or so - but not sure how late they have food available.