Escape Western Caribbean 17 Feb 2018 - 24 Feb 2018 Freestyle Daily scans

adjensen

I have appreciated downloading and reviewing FD scans in the past, I'd like to contribute, so here are scans of our dailies for last week on the Escape, ports of Falmouth, Georgetown, Costa Maya and Nassau.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e4dgd0f55i19y9w/AADVLbOIi4xv96_3FGLJuLOLa?dl=0

Excellent scans!

I’m not finding anything in the dailies about internet packages. Specifically the Social package that is $35? For the duration of the cruise. Any info on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't get anything about that (possibly because I got the 250 minute Internet package as a perk,) but the one time I got the Social Package in the past I was disappointed with it -- you can only use some messaging apps (like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp) and cannot send or receive pictures with it.

Does anyone know if you can use iMessage and/or Instagram?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you mean with the "Social Package," iMessage, yes (meaning that you can send and receive texts from anyone with an iPhone, if they have an Android, text messages won't come through,) Instagram, no. Just messages (text) no pictures.

ETA: Apparently they have a new "Social Package" that improves on the old one, and now allows access to Facebook, Instagram, etc. See thread at: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2606038

Edited by adjensen