Sindhu

kevboy

Can anyone tell me if it is possible for Sindhu to serve a non curry dish. I know it sounds a strange request but I love curry yet my wife hates it ! It looks like the only way I could enjoy eating in this restaurant would be to dine alone . My wife would be happy to accompany me and pay the cover charge if she could eat non curry dishes. Can anyone advise please.

kevboy

It's more Asian fusion than curry as we know it. I also love curry but can take or leave some of the dishes in Sindhu. Service is excellent and they will accommodate special requests where they can. I would drop by early in your cruise and speak to the restaurant manager. I'm sure that, with notice, they will be able to oblige. Menus are available on the P&O website so you can get an idea of dishes that might be to your wif'e's liking.

They serve cod or salmon in a curry so I am sure they would cook it for you without the sauce, Sindhu dishes are different to a normal curry and also some dishes are dry but spicy. You may be offered special lunchtime deals in sea days. PS they serve very good curries in the main restaurants lunchtime.

We dined twice at Sindhu and there was only one curry as far as I can remember on the first week's menu and none on the second week's. I do not like curry but there was plenty of choice. I had lobster which was delicious. It is more fusion than Indian. I have to say Indian is not a favourite of mine and I would usually avoid it but the food in Sindhu was delicious.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me if it is possible for Sindhu to serve a non curry dish. I know it sounds a strange request but I love curry yet my wife hates it ! It looks like the only way I could enjoy eating in this restaurant would be to dine alone . My wife would be happy to accompany me and pay the cover charge if she could eat non curry dishes. Can anyone advise please.

kevboy

It is not Curry as we know it in the uk. Every time we cruise we have visited Sindu at least twice as the menu changes every 4 or 5 days to different menus. There are very few curry dishes and those that are are very different from what we are used to. Check the menus for the cruise and you will definitely find some thing to suite. My favourite soft shell crab and chicken biryani murgh.

Sent from my iPad using Forums