Barcelona Port to Airport 4 Passengers

praiser

We have not purchased the transfers through RCCL, thinking we would take a taxi. Question is how large are the taxi cars? We are a family of four and will have 4 larger pieces of luggage. Safe bet to use taxi, or should I just book transfer?

thanks!

Awesome!!! Looks like that is how the 7 of us will make it back to the airport ... Thanks [emoji1374] Bob ... you always have the answers [emoji177]

I'm sure you know, but for anyone else reading this, 7 people would likely take 2 taxis.

I would never get a transfer. Taxis are easy and cheaper. Get 2 if one is not big enough to hold 4 plus luggage.

Just one warning. Some taxi drivers do not speak English so best to write down port address and ship and show it to them. This usually works.

Another tip in Barcelona...from the airport to the port only...There are sometimes two lines for people waiting for taxis, one for 4 or fewer and one for parties that need larger taxis. Make sure you are in the correct one, there will be a taxi guy organizing the line and if you are in the small party line, and really need an large taxi, he will make you go back through the line. We had 5 ppl and bags so needed a large taxi so we asked the guy and he pointed us in the right direction before we waited in line.

I would never get a transfer. Taxis are easy and cheaper. Get 2 if one is not big enough to hold 4 plus luggage.

Just one warning. Some taxi drivers do not speak English so best to write down port address and ship and show it to them. This usually works.

Great advice!!