Multi question for a first timer...

wedgest

Due to the design requirements of a ship, they are not in the same place on every floor and can sometimes be tucked away in a corner, but there seem to be many bathrooms all over the ship. Hard to be anywhere in a guest area and not be within 100 yards of one. You will get used to where they are pretty quickly.

You won't have any trouble finding a bathroom when you need one. There used to be little deck plan maps you can put in your pocket if you ever have a question... not sure if they are still available. You could always bring a map from home.

You won't have any trouble finding a bathroom when you need one. There used to be little deck plan maps you can put in your pocket if you ever have a question... not sure if they are still available. You could always bring a map from home.

The paper deck plans are at Guest Services. Same box as the FunTimes. But the floor maps at the elevators are more specifically detailed.

I have not read all your responses, but I will say for myself or anyone else, when I need to go to the bathroom, and have NO clue where to go, normally there is always someone who works on the ship that can direct you to the the bathroom fast! It has never failed for us when looking for one. Normally you won't see big signs showing what direction to find them. Sometimes they are hidden behind corners, because of the shape of the ship, etc.