Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral at 7 PM

We just did a one way rental from a hotel near MCO (National rental) to port Canaveral last Sunday. Cost was $65 and I didn’t have to fill the gas tank. Tolls were $2.25. Drop off was easy at the port. I just walked from the rental drop off back to the ship after dropping off our group at the terminal. We used Cortans on the return trip from the terminal back to MCO. $20 per person. Really worked well. Cortrans does a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where does UBER pickup at MCO

We were picked up just outside the baggage claim floor.

Also in answer to your previous question, we used the regular Uber.

There were only two of us and we had three suitcases, and a flowboard bag (short surfboard).

Our cases are two medium sizes and one small and we put the cases in the trunk and the board bag in the backseat with my wife.

In fact back home we had a ride to the airport in a Mustang GT and made everything fit just fine.

If you get the Uber app on your smartphone, you can precheck rates for your trip at the times you need to travel if you are a week or further out.

I checked the two previous Saturday nights and the rates were around the same each week.

Uber does use surge pricing (based on demand) and Saturday evening is a pretty slow time.

However the morning trip to the ship , demand was (obviously) a little higher, however we've always preferred to go on our own and not have to wait for multiple parties traveling to multiple ships.

Good luck.

Steve

I already posted about the 1 way rental which we use but something else to consider is if you are getting in at 7pm why stay in Port Canaveral? Another option is to stay at an airport hotel. Free Shuttle pick up. The next morning take the free shuttle back to MCO it is just a few blocks and ride the Coco Beach Shuttle or other Shuttle right to the ship.

Often you can get a room much cheaper at a MCO hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums