Bus transfer from FCO to Chitevechia through MSC

dpal2208

Hello all,

We pre-purchased transfer from FCO to Chitevechia port for our upcoming Meraviglia cruise through MSC.

I have printed our e-tickets and all it says on the transfer page is to take “Bus N” with no time listed from terminal 3.

Has anyone done this recently and can you guide me on any information I may need to find this bus. After checking many web sites I do not think there is continuous bus service. Is this a charter? Is there a certain time it departs FCO? MSC rep did not know anything about Bus N and told me to just check at the airport when i land. Good thing we are flying in 2 days early.

I love forward to your wisdom.

Thanks in advance

Bon Voyage

Djp

Thanks Ken.

We are actually coming in 2 days early and staying at the airport hotel. I’m just trying to figure out what time iI need to go back to the airport to get on a transfer.

Has anyone done this transfer before? I’m hoping they didn’t just sell me a bus to the Rome Train station.

I guess I will find out in a couple of weeks unless someone here has done this transfer before.

Bon Voyage

Djp

Thanks Ken.

We are actually coming in 2 days early and staying at the airport hotel. I’m just trying to figure out what time iI need to go back to the airport to get on a transfer.

Has anyone done this transfer before? I’m hoping they didn’t just sell me a bus to the Rome Train station.

I guess I will find out in a couple of weeks unless someone here has done this transfer before.

Bon Voyage

Djp

How much transfer cost?

Thanks Ken.

Bon Voyage

Djp

Don't worry. They run shuttles all day on sailing days, at least until their last transfer passenger has turned up. Don't leave it too late but head on over after 11am or so. Ken