Cozumel and Costa Maya

firewife09

My son and I are cruising on Miracle on July 1st, I am starting to plan our excursions at the various ports and had a question. For the beach resorts do you book your reservation ahead of time? Or do you just wait until you get to port? We are planning on going to Nachi Cocum in Cozumel and Nohoch Kay in Costa Maya. Just want to make sure that the spots aren't sold out if we wait to book at port. Thanks

I would book/reserve now. I too will be in both places in July and will be going to Tropicante while in Costa Maya. The owner (Steve) suggested it’s never too early to reserve and recommended I do it sooner rather than later so I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would book/reserve now. I too will be in both places in July and will be going to Tropicante while in Costa Maya. The owner (Steve) suggested it’s never too early to reserve and recommended I do it sooner rather than later so I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We love going to Tropicante in Costa Maya -- our favorite! :D

Nachi, Sanchos and others will let you book ahead. Paradise Beach, Money bar and other pay as you go resorts do not accept reservations. What amenities are you looking for? Which beach club do you want to go to? :confused:

Nachi Cocum advertises that they only admit 130 people per day, so if 130 people reserve a spot (done through paypal online at their website - you pay only a down payment when you make the reservation, the rest is due day of) prior to the day you dock, it won't be an option for you. If for some reason your ship doesn't stop in Cozumel on the day it's supposed to, your down payment is fully refunded. If you are definitely planning to go there, I would go ahead and make your deposit - no reason to wait.

I’ve booked nachi in Cozumel and jaimes in costa maya. Does any know if both places will take US cash for balance when I arrive? I don’t want to deal with credit cards in the ports at all. Would think they all prefer US dollar over peso.