Prices

Hi

I am thinking of booking P&O for next autumn (2019).

The offer they have on now including extra obc finishes tonight.

Do these offers normally get replaced by something similar for next month or is the extra obc likely to disappear

Does anybody know anywhere I can

Track how prices changed at the same time last year

I hope this makes sense

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

RR

Not sure there is a site where you can look at last years prices. Cruiseville shows this years. only thing I can suggest is wait until there is a price you would be happy to pay, book the cruise and don't look at prices again. S

omebody will always have paid less than you

If all you are after is a cheap deal, wait until the late savers come out..ofcourse with them, the category of cabin you want might have sold out, or the entire cruise. At the 90 day mark sometimes prices drop ..however if the cruise is selling well they might not. All to do with logarithms as to how fluid pricing operates.

At the moment in nearly all cases it is better to book on day one of booking. We have done this for over ten years now and in the past 5/6 the cost of our cabin has never gone below what we paid on the first day of booking. Later this month we will book for early 2020.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

At the moment in nearly all cases it is better to book on day one of booking. We have done this for over ten years now and in the past 5/6 the cost of our cabin has never gone below what we paid on the first day of booking. Later this month we will book for early 2020.

That is what we have found that we book within the first few weeks of release date and the prices have always risen....in some cases considerably more...even the Saver fares work out more than original select fare but unfortunately not everyone is in a position to commit to booking 2 years in advance

Your experience you shared is really important and great advice to book as soon as possible and ideally first day.

Hi

I am thinking of booking P&O for next autumn (2019).

The offer they have on now including extra obc finishes tonight.

Do these offers normally get replaced by something similar for next month or is the extra obc likely to disappear

Does anybody know anywhere I can

Track how prices changed at the same time last year

I hope this makes sense

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

RR

I have received both snail mail and email from P&O this morning advertising the new offer for bookings before 30th April. The OBC is still there and seems to be around what it was in the last offer.

You can drive yourself nuts following the P&O prices... We booked Dubai for Feb 2019 in 2017. When I checked a week or so back we could now book the same grade cabin £600 cheaper. We're currently on X802 and the same grade cabin 'like for like' for next year is presently +£2k on what we paid for this year..

Thanks for all the good advice. I took the plunge and booked. The price was still the same. Next time I will find out when the new cruises become available and go for it.

It is very frustrating to look later and find the prices are lower so it is best not to look.. but I probably will

Thanks again

RR