Packing LIst

Sherbear67

I wish I could help you. My suggestion no matter if you find this list, start your own list and edit after each trip. My wife has been doing this since we started traveling and it is wonderful.

Add what you need and delete what you never need.

I have been getting together what i would normally take, but this list had a few extra things on it that i would have never thought of that I took (like a closet shoe door hanger to put stuff in) an now I can remember. New computer also so wouldn't have it on my new one, and yes I have tried searching for it. I may just dig around the internet to see if i can find it. Thank y'all. :D:D:)

Bring what you'd bring on ANY vacation! There is nothing "cruise specific" that you'll need.

I disagree. We pack very differently for a camping vacation vs. cruise vacation vs. Christmas vacation at the Grandparents. The size of room we are staying in and availability/ease to get forgotten supplies at the destination affect our packing. Also, a winter trip to a snowy area has different packing than a warm climate cruise.

Some examples of items we include for a cruise that we wouldn't necessarily have on other trips:

-motion sickness bands and extra medications (in case of weather/delays)

-binoculars for balcony viewing

-magnets to keep papers organized on the wall

-one bottle of wine per pax over 21:wine-glass:

-extra sunscreen

-water shoes

-smaller versions of some items to conserve space

OP - there are lots of lists on the boards, and others you can find through a general google search. Best wishes in finding what works for you.