Bliss 01 FORWARD OCEANVIEW RM 13700

Here is link to a youtube video of 10700 on the Norwegian Escape. I'm guessing Bliss will be similar.

Also see photos in this link (also Escape 11700) posted by Freestyle Novice found via a google search. Looks like you'll have to copy and paste into your browser.

http://escape.transatlantic2015.com/norwegian-escape/photo-gallery/staterooms/forward-oceanview-11700/

Here is link to a youtube video of 10700 on the Norwegian Escape. I'm guessing Bliss will be similar.

Also see photos in this link (also Escape 11700) posted by Freestyle Novice found via a google search. Looks like you'll have to copy and paste into your browser.

http://escape.transatlantic2015.com/norwegian-escape/photo-gallery/staterooms/forward-oceanview-11700/

Omg, that’s amazing! I hope it’s the same or similar! Thank you for the video, I’ve been bummed about no balcony, but this is really cool!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 months later...
I’ve got 10700 and have no idea. We sail in October so if you sail before me please let me know. Thx

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here is a video of Oceanivew 12700 on Bliss. I also got 10700 and I expect it to be exactly the same as 12700. The cabin is meant for 3 people so it's larger than the rest of those forward oceanviews.

Anyone able to tell me where the bed will be? Hopefully NOT under the picture window? How about beds for kids? Pullout sofa or 2 overhead pullmans?

The sofa serves as a bed. I don't think this room holds more than 3. Their is no pull down beds as far as I can tell. Also the bed will be NEXT to the window but still somewhat under it.

• 6 months later...

We sailed in this cabin in August - - - room 13700. The room was large, lots of space. It was right directly underneath the bridge, but that did not bother us at all. I thought there may be a pullout sofa, but rather it was a bed for 1 of our children, and then they brought in a cot for our other child. They took turns sleeping/alternating between the 2 for the week. We would book this room again. Even though it had a column/pole in the middle of the room, it still provided tonnes of space for a family of 4. Larger than any standard balcony room we've had in the past.