Allure - Western Cruise Compass that includes: Bahamas, Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya

js

I will be sailing this itinerary on May 6, which I believe will be the first run. I'll do my best to collect and post the cruise compasses[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Kimmbo 1, I would also like to see the compasses for this sailing. Thank you, in advance.

Kimmbo 1, I would also like to see the compasses for this sailing. Thank you, in advance.

I am sailing this itinerary May 20. Would love to know how they deal with the Roatan stop this week so I can prepare. Called today and they said they still have a Roatan on the itinerary. :confused:

Sorry, I can’t get the rest of the photos to load right now but I’ll figure it out and get them to you[emoji3]

Thank you. They are a little hard to read not sure if there's a different way to upload them or not. What is the status as far as Roatan goes? Are you doing an extra Sea day or are you going to a different port question

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Having a great time! Review to come when I get a chance[emoji3]. Looks like we’re going to Roatan!

I sure hope so! :D

Please update as soon as you get confirmation on this if you would. There are thousands of us waiting to here these words - "Roatan, here we come!"

Thank you for the updates and please keep them coming!

Having a great time! Review to come when I get a chance[emoji3]. Looks like we’re going to Roatan!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the compasses!...and continue to have a GREAT time! We all can't wait to hear all about your adventures:cool::ship::ship::ship:

Hi! Thanks for the compass. Maybe you can take a shot of the menus too? Haha.

Thanks much again!

If you load the RC app you can view the menus for each night in the main dining room and specialty restaurants. So far they have been accurate[emoji3].

That's awesome! So how is that possible with the damage to the dock? Thanks so much for the cruise compasses!! Greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Forums