Allure - Western Cruise Compass that includes: Bahamas, Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya

js

I'm the OP of this thread and want to thank you SO, SO much for taking the time to find the thread and upload your Cruise Compass! I very much appreciate it!!! So happy you docked at Roatan. We are sailing in August and planned to go to Little French Key.

Thank you again for taking the time to upload all the Compasses and looking forward to reading your review!

Thank you!

And I second that gratitude!!! We sail this Sunday on Allure and can't wait! All packed and ready to go!!!!!:cool::cool::ship::ship::ship:

I have a question. Where does it list the dress code for dinner in the cruise compass? I'm used to it being right above the list of venues for dinner. I'm sure it has to be in the Compass somewhere but I can't find it.

ETA

Never mind. I found it on the first page of the Compass.

• 3 months later...
Absolutely, glad I was able to help. Hoping to get a chance to write the review this weekend. Happy to answer any questions I can in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the compasses. Helps a lot with planning! Just wondering what the price was for drink of the day shown on compasses? I couldn't see a price.

A&L_Ont is currently on Allure doing this route and has said he will be posting all of the compasses next week when he returns home. He's doing a live review which you probably have already seen.

I was on this route 2 weeks ago, so if you have any specific questions let me know. I don't have the compasses but I may recall.

I was on this route 2 weeks ago, so if you have any specific questions let me know. I don't have the compasses but I may recall.

If the port time for Roatan is listed as arriving at 9:00, then it will be 7:00 in Roatan?