Allure - Western Cruise Compass that includes: Bahamas, Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya

js

Yes, everything is based on the ship’s departure time zone

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you...I read that on the Day 4 of the cruise compass you sent. So that means Roatan will be 2 hours earlier.

Hope you’re having a wonderful cruise!

Hey, thanks so much for all the information and posting of the cruise compasses. Can you tell me what kind of lines are there for the zip lining? Do they always seem to be pretty crowded?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

So far it has been too crowded for us to even attempt. That said, we tried when it opened at 3 PM on the sea day. I’m sure there are better times to go.

You are very welcome!! We had a fantastic time and are on our way home now. I’m going to post a detailed review when I get a chance. Happy to answer any questions in the meantime[emoji3].

Fantastic! Thank you! How was Roatan?

It was amazing! My favorite port for sure. My husband and I booked the “Zip and Dip” excursion though Bodden Tours. We went zip-lining, went to an animal sanctuary and played with monkeys, Macaws, and even held a sloth. Then we were taken to the Bananarama Resort on West Bay beach. We went snorkeled right off the beach and I couldn’t believe how many beautiful fish we encountered!

I also want to recommend The Native Choice Tours in Costa Maya. We took their Extreme Tour and had a wonderful experience! We had a guided tour through the Chacchoben Mayan ruins and then went to an absolutely stunning freshwater lagoon.IMG_2994.thumb.JPG.1ce012d52ed28aee8e2854bcd5c74f61.JPG

IMG_2992.thumb.JPG.0f346a9c0910ec4b9ff872e1160e667f.JPG

I'm the OP of this thread and want to thank you SO, SO much for taking the time to find the thread and upload your Cruise Compass! I very much appreciate it!!! So happy you docked at Roatan. We are sailing in August and planned to go to Little French Key.

Thank you again for taking the time to upload all the Compasses and looking forward to reading your review!

Thank you!