No IMAX on Panorama

tidecat

I found a Panorama deck plan on GoCCL that is publicly available. ( https://help.goccl.com/ci/fattach/get/2823392/1521640621/redirect/1/filename/Panorama%20Deck%20Plan%20PDF.pdf ) The Arcade and 2 cabins are on Deck 6 where the Thrill Theatre would be on Vista. No detail yet on Decks 7 and 8 for Panorama. There are cabins on Deck 9 that would be part of the IMAX theatre on Vista.

Where the arcade is located on Vista (Deck 6) is now Club O2 on Panorama. Club O2’s spot on Deck 4 on the Vista has not been revealed on Panorama.

Panorama could very well wind up with both a Red Frog Pub and a Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse/Brewhouse - the latter is listed on Panorama’s deck plan.

Laser Tag and Escape Room seem to be the leading candidates here.

Also, Panorama is the first Carnival ship to have more than 4,000 Lower berths - 4,008 to be exact. Vista only has 3,934. I presume maximum capacity will be the same me since the lifeboats are likely identical in number and design.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is an Escape room ? Never heard of it.
Real-life room escape games are a type of physical adventure game in which people are locked in a room with other participants and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room within a set time limit.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Forums mobile app

Real-life room escape games are a type of physical adventure game in which people are locked in a room with other participants and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room within a set time limit.

I thought that is where Royal put you until you paid the bill......

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Would be more interesting if they also turned out all the lights [emoji85]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Forums mobile app