Liberty of the Seas - Sabor

Hi All,

My wife and I were aboard Liberty last August and had the opportunity to go to Sabor for lunch. It was phenomenal. So good in fact that we want to go back for lunch this September, again on Liberty. When we went last year, it was $20/pp. For this cruise, I see that i can book for $30/pp but they only offer dinner times. Does anyone know if the price is still that $20/pp mark for lunch aboard the ship? I want to book things ahead of time to alleviate week of vacation costs but will not do so if I can get a cheaper price once onboard.

Thanks all, and happy Cruising!

-RP27

Hi All,

My wife and I were aboard Liberty last August and had the opportunity to go to Sabor for lunch. It was phenomenal. So good in fact that we want to go back for lunch this September, again on Liberty. When we went last year, it was $20/pp. For this cruise, I see that i can book for $30/pp but they only offer dinner times. Does anyone know if the price is still that $20/pp mark for lunch aboard the ship? I want to book things ahead of time to alleviate week of vacation costs but will not do so if I can get a cheaper price once onboard.

Thanks all, and happy Cruising!

-RP27

Not sure you should call. I was on Oasis of the sea and had lunch at chops for $20pp it was great !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't go there for a normal lunch (did the guac class/lunch which was more) last month, but I seem to recall that it was $20pp.

You'll be pleased to know that Sabor on Liberty is still awesome, both the food and the staff.

There's a special steak with peppers and onions, btw, that's not on the menu that you can order. Really good. Comes with absolutely fantastic refried beans.

We loved Sabor on Liberty as well and plan to go back this year. One thing, if you sail an Oasis class ship don't get them confused. The Sabor on Allure was totally different, I do think it was less costly than Liberty but they are two totally different experiences.

We loved Sabor on Liberty as well and plan to go back this year. One thing, if you sail an Oasis class ship don't get them confused. The Sabor on Allure was totally different, I do think it was less costly than Liberty but they are two totally different experiences.

Are you saying they have different menus?

Don't really remember about the menu Bob but on the Oasis it was ala carte. Not nearly as nice an experience as the Liberty.

I think all the ships have gone to flat rate for Sabor now. We were on Oasis last summer, and I think the cost was $22pp flat rate.