Easter Sunday Mass?

gibbsgirl

I have been told so. We will be on board also and hope there is a Mass. Its a holiday so suppose to be.
we started a cruise on Waster day last year. Eclipse's Transatlantic and there was not a Priest on board. Reason given was you could go to Mass before boarding.

It appears that they would have Easter mass at sea, but not necessarily have one in port. As Ox Fan Cruiser said, they may assume one could attend mass in port.

Here is a link to the FAQ from the Celebrity web site. Slide down to religious services on board.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/during-your-cruise/all-during-your-cruise-faqs

We sail at Easter time every year on Celebrity. There was an Easter Mass on each of those cruises except the one time the priest missed the ship, so there were no Masses at all on that cruise. The other Easter cruises held Mass every day. Some priests did morning masses and some held Mass around 5:00PM.

Eclipse, however, will be in Miami on Easter Sunday. I am hoping a priest will be on board for those who are boarding, but I will not be surprised if no priest is available.

By the way, Masses are announced in the daily bulletin you get in your cabin every evening. Check both morning and night schedules to be sure.