Escape - Brat Pack going away?!

mkmaj

Glad to hear all the zero costs. Please keep us up to date when you sail!!

I know this is brand new, but does anyoen have any idea based on the reviews of this posted so far and based on past supper club shows if:

1. This is appropriate for children; and

2. If the standard NCL kids menu is available in here?

Thanks!

I know this is brand new, but does anyoen have any idea based on the reviews of this posted so far and based on past supper club shows if:

Thanks!

It’s people standing and singing. Kids can handle it.

Thanks!

We have seen 3 different groups in the supper club and all would be OK for kids. I've also seen kids eating chicken nuggets, not the same meal the rest of us were eating. You might have to order those kids meals in advance so would suggest you ask as you sign up for the show & dinner.

How do you know if you've reserved a supper club that includes dinner? I reserved a 6pm with the kids but I see no mention of food being served. No big deal but I would probably reserve a different time if there's no food being served.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

How do you know if you've reserved a supper club that includes dinner? I reserved a 6pm with the kids but I see no mention of food being served. No big deal but I would probably reserve a different time if there's no food being served.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

I am wondering the same thing too. I also noticed in a facebook group, later this year the show will have a fee of about 25 dollars. kinda surprised the first few months of this show is free unless that is a pricing error online.

Well this is interesting. I logged into MyNCL today and it looks like there is now a fee for Choir of Man. My original reservations that I did not pay for are still there, but if I wanted to book a new one, it's $29.49 a person.

same thing for me. someone in a facebook group called NCL and they said that on board the ship you might get charged when you swipe your card for the reservation. i dont know if it is true or not as NCL rep can give out false info.

same thing for me. someone in a facebook group called NCL and they said that on board the ship you might get charged when you swipe your card for the reservation. i dont know if it is true or not as NCL rep can give out false info.

There is no way on God's green earth that a call center person would know that. I can't even imagine why someone would call to ask.

As you are swiping your card to enter the show, the person will know whether or not you have a reservation, not whether or not or how much you paid for it. It doesn't work that way. And despite the crazy paranoia gripping so many people these days, NCL is not out to try to get you.

There is no way on God's green earth that a call center person would know that. I can't even imagine why someone would call to ask.

As you are swiping your card to enter the show, the person will know whether or not you have a reservation, not whether or not or how much you paid for it. It doesn't work that way. And despite the crazy paranoia gripping so many people these days, NCL is not out to try to get you.

Agreed - unfortunately the individuals at the call center don't always give out correct information. Last time I called, the person on the phone made a reference to the Cirque show being on the Escape, which it is clearly not. I'm just going to keep in the back of my mind that we might get charged for it and not worry about it. I'm looking forward to seeing a new show! :)

• 8 months later...

Ok, I'm going to be THAT person that dredges up a dead thread...

I follow a couple of FTR:TBP performers on Facebook and one of them posted today that this is the final week for the show...  The post makes it sound like it is indeed the show ending and not just his contract ending.

Anyone seen any news about a new show taking its place on Escape?