Room service choices

autismmama

No. I doubt there is turkey bacon on the ship, but if there is only the dining room through special preorder will be able to help you. Make sure your booking specifies your special dietary needs.

Turkey bacon is definitely on every Carnival ship. It's right there on the MDR breakfast menu. You can go to the MDR and bring some back to the room. Since the room service menu is rather limited, I doubt they will make exceptions. However, the turkey bacon you bring back from breakfast should stay good all day. Just bring back a plate, order a BLT from room service, and swap the pork for the turkey yourself!

Turkey bacon is definitely on every Carnival ship. It's right there on the MDR breakfast menu. You can go to the MDR and bring some back to the room. Since the room service menu is rather limited, I doubt they will make exceptions. However, the turkey bacon you bring back from breakfast should stay good all day. Just bring back a plate, order a BLT from room service, and swap the pork for the turkey yourself!

I like your thinking about just making it work by bringing mdr turkey bacon to swap out for room service bacon. Will mdr wrap it up for you or how do you handle do this? I was thinking about bringing some baggies along??

That thought had crossed my mind when i found out they do serve turkey bacon in mdr. Blt's are my guilty pleasure late nights in our room. I'm trying not to be "that person" lol! But, it looks like I will be. I know it seems funny but im even gonna have to bring my own fat-free mayo with me. My new diet is not a personal choice, but I choose life so I will do what I have to and just grin and bear it thru the embarrassing moments of now being "that person". Hope I don't embarrass my family too much haha!

You can always ask. But the room service kitchen and the MDR kitchen are different. The RS kitchen might not have turkey bacon, or be able to easily get it, even if it is available in the MDR.

Again, ask. Worse they can say is no.