Disembarkation in Barcelona

I'm on Symphony now. We disembark tomorrow (Sunday) in Barcelona . We have a 2pm flight so don't want to go to airport too early. looks like they want everyone out of rooms by 9:30am. New people got on the ship at Rome so they will still be enjoying their cruise just like we were when they got on Thursday so I can't see how they can shut down any of the common areas and food options. I'm sure they would cut off drunk package for us though. I'm gonna get out of my room and try to hang as long as possible.

Check with Guest Service, they may have a late disembarkation option.

If you do self assist as we did on our Symphony cruise a few weeks ago (and previous RCI departing Barcelona) we were off at 08.00am in a taxi within 10 minutes and at the airport at 08.30am

Self assist started about 06.30am and there were literally dozens of taxis waiting in line.

RCI offered a late departure option and from memory it was about $38pp

If you do self assist as we did on our Symphony cruise a few weeks ago (and previous RCI departing Barcelona) we were off at 08.00am in a taxi within 10 minutes and at the airport at 08.30am

Self assist started about 06.30am and there were literally dozens of taxis waiting in line.

RCI offered a late departure option and from memory it was about $38pp

That time is great.

Last cruise from Barcelona we got off at 9am as our flight was midday and we waited 30 minutes for a taxi.

By the time we got a taxi at 9.30 am I looked and the taxi queue was massive and possibly by the length of it I would think they would have a 1 hour wait.

We did self assist off the Symphony Inaugural in April, left the ship at 06.30 got a taxi and was at the airport by 07.00. Fixed price of €39. Then we waited in a line to check in (British Airways) for 35 mins !!!