Upgrade drink package

APiratepast 50

Hi all,

My wife and I are scheduled to be on Equinox on May 25th. We both received the classic beverage pkg as part of our booking and was wondering if it is possible to upgrade to premium before we board. I don't see the option to do this on the website.

Thanks

We have the classic package for the Silhoutte on April 8. We can upgrade online to the Premium but are going to wait until onboard. When we go into Cruise Planner that option is there.

Good for Celebrity. This must be a new enhancement to the website.

In the past you had to call or upgrade on board.

I'd wait. No pluses for ordering before boarding. Too, you might find the classic works for you. You can up grade after a few days if you find the classic not to your liking.

Remember you only pay the difference in cost on the more costly drink. Dh finds the classic good enough, but will pay the $3 or $4 more for an occasional "better" beer. A better value for him rather than upgrading the entire package.

It seems to usually become available in the cruise planner somewhere about 3-4 weeks prior to sailing .... as others have said there is no financial benefit to booking the upgrade in advance (same price either way), and I believe the onboard staff get incentives for selling the upgrades, so why not wait?

Thanks, I just read in another thread that they sometimes discount the upgrade once you are on board. Might just wait and see.

We have not seen a discount on the upgrade. But agree it is well worth the $11.80 per day to do so.