Coffee on Navigator of the Seas

Sorry if I am repeating a previous question, but couldn't find what I wanted to know.

We are in a Junior Suite on Navigator in May.

What sort of coffee / tea making facilities will be in the room?

If it is a pod or sealed filter type, I will take my French Press. Will there be a kettle to boil water?

I am very fussy about my coffee, which has to be decaffeinated, ground coffee, served without milk or sugar.

Does anyone know how much the espresso / Americano coffees are at the coffee shop on the Royal Promenade?

Many thanks

The stateroom will have both a tea kettle and coffee maker. The coffee maker will be something like a Mr. Coffee, with sealed, ill fitting, combo filter/coffee packets that typically make a mess when you make the coffee.

The espresso based coffees on Cafe Promenade will be around $3 - $4 depending on type and size.

That's great, thank you for the information!

Looks like I will pack my cafetiere and a bag of ground coffee, but probably won't need to bring my travel kettle!

I will also test out the Cafe Promenade offerings before committing to a coffee card, but it looks as if it could be a saving.

Many thanks

That's great, thank you for the information!

Looks like I will pack my cafetiere and a bag of ground coffee, but probably won't need to bring my travel kettle!

I will also test out the Cafe Promenade offerings before committing to a coffee card, but it looks as if it could be a saving.

Many thanks

Before you purchase a coffee card, ask the people on board how many punches it will take for the largest coffee you would want. Some have reported being chanrged multiple punches for larger sizes.