First time for a Royal suite

lindaanddon

We read on cruise critic if you are in a Royal Suite, a land based concierge calls you for your request for dining, your suite perks,etc. It is less than one week before our sailing and no one has called. [emoji82]Does anyone know if they have changed this policy. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last May we received an e-mail from the concierge 5 days before our sailing. So it might be coming in the next day or so for you. If you have not already done so you might want to check that your e-mail address is accurate on your reservation and check you junk mail folder.

The timing varies. We were contacted 10 days prior to our Silhouette cruise in February. Once it was almost 30 days prior. If you don't hear from them you can call the Captains Club and they will put you through to the shore side concierge for your ship.

We have also received emails, but have called and spoken to them as well. Last year, we got an email from them when we were booked on RCI instead of X. Because they are RCCL employees, they work for both lines. It was the same concierge as the year before when we were in a RS on the Reflection.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Two weeks ago we booked a penthouse suite on the ECLIPSE. Yesterday, I received a call from the concierge onboard (might have been shoreside..I can’t remember...I was in shock) asking me if we had any questions or requests. I asked her if she realized our cruise was in April......of 2019. She assured me she did and told me the date. I was impressed. This kind of service...and it’s a year away!