Hotels with cruise parking

Dillbox

Hello, my wife and I are leaving from port everglades on June 2nd on harmony of the seas. First I have a question about hotels that offer cruise parking. Do a lot of hotels allow that around the port? Whenever we Google it a park n cruise website is the only one that comes up and we have mixed results using them in the past. We would prefer to book directly with the hotel but didn't want to start cold calling if it wasn't common for hotels to offer this.

Secondly, anyone who had been on harmony in the past, do you have any dining or activity recommendations?

For all the Harmony of the Seas info you will ever need, the place to look is the RCI board, here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

That is the place for ship and cruise line specific info.

If you look around this board a bit, you will see lots of threads about parking. Also, you will see recommendations to check sunny.org, which lists all the hotels in Ft Lauderdale, and their amenities, like parking.

For all the Harmony of the Seas info you will ever need, the place to look is the RCI board, here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

That is the place for ship and cruise line specific info.

If you look around this board a bit, you will see lots of threads about parking. Also, you will see recommendations to check sunny.org, which lists all the hotels in Ft Lauderdale, and their amenities, like parking.

Thanks, I checked that site. It's informative! I did some research on previous posts I didn't see any on hotels with cruise parking. Thanks for the info!!!!

We have used Fairfield Inn and Suites. Parking in one big open lot but no problems. Great greek restaurant just a mile or so down the road. Burger King nearly in the hotel parking lot. Taxi to port was $12 for car load. Have stayed twice at this hotel. Popular with cruisers.