Tub or Shower?

I will return the favour by saying it is very easy to post photos if you sign up for Tapatalk. But you have to use a mobile device for it, I think. I use my iPhone. I haven't tried it on my iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will return the favour by saying it is very easy to post photos if you sign up for Tapatalk. But you have to use a mobile device for it, I think. I use my iPhone. I haven't tried it on my iPad.

I have a smart phone, but it is a Samsung Galaxy. Don't know if Tapatalk is available for that phone. But thanks anyway. See email above if you need a pic......perhaps Kazu/Jacqui can forward it on to you.

PS I just opened it up and it has little suction cups on the bottom, so I don't think it will "travel" in the tub or shower....it won't slip out from under you. I am just amazed how lightweight it is....and that is a good thing! I have too much in my luggage as it is!

Edited by Irish Eyes Are Sailing

I'm a shower guy, but the DW is tub only. She will use a shower only as a very last resort. Because of the trend to go shower onlym in hotels, we always have to ask at check-in to be sure we get a room with a tub.

She will deal with shower for 1-2 nights max. For this reason we will most likely never be on the K-Dam or her sister(s), as to get a tub room you have to book a Signature or Higher. And even then I have read that the tubs are a bit tight.

All my pics are done with Tapatalk on my Ipad. Don't leave home without it :). Works great. I discovered it thanks to sapper1 when I wanted to post pics.

I can email a pic of the mat to you if you need it...I could send it to Kazu/Jacqui if you have communications with her...she has an email listed.

Sorry I don't know how to post pic here...don't understand the URL thing they ask for....

If you want to send it to me, I am happy to post it for you :)

Have to start using tapatalk anyways to make sure no major changes when I am travelling. I just use it primarily for my Live threads and pics ;)

When I get home a little later I will try to email it to you....thanks Jacqui.

Will have to look and see about Tapatalk...hard keeping up with all these apps.

I mainly use text and email....old school, I know!

I'm pretty old school too. Sure, I can do a google spread sheet but that's because someone was willing to help me while I learned. I have few apps, but tapatalk is an easy one to use IMO. It didn't take long for me to learn it.

I'll happily post it for you assuming tapatalk and I are still "friends" LOL. ;)

I'm pretty old school too. Sure, I can do a google spread sheet but that's because someone was willing to help me while I learned. I have few apps, but tapatalk is an easy one to use IMO. It didn't take long for me to learn it.

I'll happily post it for you assuming tapatalk and I are still "friends" LOL. ;)

Just emailed it to you from my phone...managed to accomplish that mission...so please check email when you have a minute and see if you got it...thank you so much!

Just emailed it to you from my phone...managed to accomplish that mission...so please check email when you have a minute and see if you got it...thank you so much!

Got it. Thanks.

Here is the mat that Irish Eyes are Sailing purchased..

335834140f1ddf5f7735353ccec44738.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have not been in a tub since I was a baby .I stay out of pools . The last time I was in a pool was 1986.

Wear shower shoes in any public place like a pool and even a hotel, gym, cruise cabin shower after getting a single plantar wart on my heel, that expanded to about 30 of them, and took over 6 medical procedures (all quite painful) to get rid of them! And, those suds floating on the top of the water in hot tubs? That is the deodorant, perfumes, clothes detergents, etc of all those floating in that water before you. No thanks. Hate to be the bearer of the disgusting, but honesty is the best policy.

Wear shower shoes in any public place like a pool and even a hotel, gym, cruise cabin shower after getting a single plantar wart on my heel, that expanded to about 30 of them, and took over 6 medical procedures (all quite painful) to get rid of them! And, those suds floating on the top of the water in hot tubs? That is the deodorant, perfumes, clothes detergents, etc of all those floating in that water before you. No thanks. Hate to be the bearer of the disgusting, but honesty is the best policy.

Hey I don't blame you a bit. If I had to have 6 medical procedures to get rid of those things I would wear shower shoes too.

I have already stated that I don't do hot tubs...on the same page with you there!