Project Runway?

BlueHerons

I watched it. Yep, it confirmed that Vincent is delusional. And that Keith wants to blame everybody but himself for him getting kicked off the show (the contract didn't say anything about books, the producers planted them, etc.)

To me Vincent and Angela came across as losers. Even after they were kicked off the show twice I was still hopeful they could represent in this weeks show. Did you notice neither one of them could bring themselves to cheer for a winner out of the Final Four when asked.

I'm glad that Robert told Vincent he was wrong for talking to Angela's Mother the way he did. But Angela needs to get a poker face and not show her every emotion. Yes, he dogged her Mom out on national tv, pretty bad, but nothing is going to change that.

I was glad to see Kayne again, he is so interesting and funny. On the balcony with Micheal getting their jollies about Vincent and the clothes episode: "he crazy!" - LOL!!!

Go Michael, Go Michael, Go Michael.

Good morning:)

I am also happy to see that Michael won the Fans Favorite:)

He definitely exudes class.

As for Keith, give me a freakin' break....I guess that is the

aspect of "LIVE TV"........"blame it on such and such".......

"it was not my fault"........etc, etc, etc.

We all knew it was going to be a bitching session.....(well

I was thinking it was).

I agree, Vincent is a nutcase.

So, next week is PART I of the Finale........with PART II the

week after.......I will be watching.

Good morning:)

As for Keith, give me a freakin' break....I guess that is the

aspect of "LIVE TV"........"blame it on such and such".......

"it was not my fault"........etc, etc, etc.

LOL, Keith was definately in denial!

Whenever I see the early previews with all the contestants and he says "I'm better than them." I JUST BURST OUT LAUGHIN... every time! :D

I'll have to watch it in rerun, it just wasn't worth it to me to stay up and watch the bickering.

I'm glad to read that Michael won fans favorite. Not only does he design nice looking clothes, he seems like such a nice person. I like nice people.

I'll look forward to seeing the rerun soon! (at a more civilised hour :p )

I caught the re-run last night at 7PM. I agree that Keith is in denial! Who was he kidding that those books just appeared in his room? I'm glad he was called out on it.

I feel like Jeffrey should have taken the opportunity to apologize to Angela for the way he spoke to her mom. He just rubs me the wrong way, thinking he is entitled to act any way he wants to.

As for Vincent, the re-cap of his many "turn-ons" made me think he IS nuts!

Looking forward to the next two weeks. And THANKS for keeping up with the show on this thread. I really look forward to reading it the day after a show!

Have a great week end!

Terri

To those of you who missed it due to sleep or work schedules and will now look for reruns of it........ my advice is don't bother.

I thought the show was a total bore. A snore. Bringing up fairly recent incidents which put people on the spot is ridiculous. How would you expect Keith to react? What's he going to say, "I broke the rules and got caught". Seriously...who cares?

I'm sure all the contestants get a check at the end of the show if they fulfill their contractual agreement and they had to appear last night if they wanted to get paid.

Additionally, 4 contestants were still in the running and hoping to win so they had to be guarded in what they said. It's only after a contest is over than a contestant might feel free to truly express themselves.

I thought the reunion show was going to talk about what the "auffed" contestants have now gone onto. Whether they're working as designers for big companies or starting their own lines....whatever. They covered it with one quick sentence about how many are now successful and then spent the show rehashing incidents like Jeffrey with Angela's mother, Vincent yelling about laundry.

I would much rather have heard about Milan's new line, how Kayne's pageant business is, if Robert got a job, what Angela is doing, etc.

If they wanted a little "behind the scenes", then why not talk to Angela about he she felt getting thrown off the show in Paris. Did they fly her home First Class? Would they let her change her return ticket home if she wanted to stay in Paris on her own for a few days?

The most interesting comment, IMO, was a prior winner who said that Michael would be the winner because he's a black man. First winner was a white man, second winner was an asian woman, so now it's time for Michael.

So to quote Monty Python: "What a complete and utter waste of time".

What's on next weeks schedule? If it's more of the same dribble, I'll know not to bother tuning in.

LOL Jane!

The previous winner is Jay McCarroll and his crazy outspokenness and true talent are the reasons I cheered for him to win season one over the pompous Kara Saun and heinous Wendy Pepper.

I agree I thought the reunion show was a waste of time.

The bit on Jeffrey farting? Please.

My opinion on the Jeffrey 'scandal' with Angela's mother is that she was a whiney PIA and his nerves were stressed to breaking point. She didn't bother telling him she did not like his dress until they only had four hours left and by that time he could not do anything about it.

I did laugh when she asked the judges if they would have liked her Dog outfit if her story had been better. Classic example of Angela being delusional.

I didn't think Vincent sounded that crazy.

Being that the entire season of Project Runway was shot in 32 days, I'd be a little short fused also and a ruined shirt could possibly set me off.

Malan's laugh is evil. I'd love to know what he's doing and would have liked to have seen some of his show.

I'd also like to know how his gown being worn by Miss USA on the Miss Universe Pageant has helped Kanye's business. He'll probably end up being the most successful Project Runway contestant moneywise ever.

I love Tim Gunn.

I loved Malan's dresses and designs! (didn't care for the booby one much though.) :p

He looks so suave on the catwalk and owns it. I hope he and the other contestants do well after the show in their careers and businesses.

LOL Jane!

The previous winner is Jay McCarroll and his crazy outspokenness and true talent are the reasons I cheered for him to win season one over the pompous Kara Saun and heinous Wendy Pepper.

I agree I thought the reunion show was a waste of time.

The bit on Jeffrey farting? Please.

My opinion on the Jeffrey 'scandal' with Angela's mother is that she was a whiney PIA and his nerves were stressed to breaking point. She didn't bother telling him she did not like his dress until they only had four hours left and by that time he could not do anything about it.

I did laugh when she asked the judges if they would have liked her Dog outfit if her story had been better. Classic example of Angela being delusional.

I didn't think Vincent sounded that crazy.

Being that the entire season of Project Runway was shot in 32 days, I'd be a little short fused also and a ruined shirt could possibly set me off.

Malan's laugh is evil. I'd love to know what he's doing and would have liked to have seen some of his show.

I'd also like to know how his gown being worn by Miss USA on the Miss Universe Pageant has helped Kanye's business. He'll probably end up being the most successful Project Runway contestant moneywise ever.

I love Tim Gunn.

I agree with you. (except about prior seasons because I never saw them).

Yes, the farting episode was really high school and the other low brow moment was Tim Gunn's "big words" piece. Oh Pulleeeze.....if the words are too difficult for someone, then let them use a dictionary. Let's encourage people to aspire upwards and not ask an educator to pander to ignorance.

They made a big deal over words like "mitigate" which anyone w/ a high school diploma should know.

These two sequences really lowered the bar, IMO.

I didn't realize that PR was shot in 32 days. Wow! Now I understand even more how nerves fray. And Vincent's laundry episode wasn't that over the top. He buys expensive shirts and asked that they not be washed. A simple request. The Production Asst. could care less about his job. Perhaps he felt that that his useless shrug might mitigate his incompetence. ;)