Can't see availability on 2020 cruises.

Balaena

Looking on the P&O website and checking availability of cabins on the 2020 Ventura cruises and I'am getting this flag! The 2017/18 ones are available to peruse.

ADODB.Field error '80020005'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/bookingv3_be/index.asp, line 0

Is it just me or is anyone else getting the same flag. Just like to know what the availability is left in the grade we secured after booking our 2020 January and March cruises.

Bal

Looking on the P&O website and checking availability of cabins on the 2020 Ventura cruises and I'am getting this flag! The 2017/18 ones are available to peruse.

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting the same flag. Just like to know what the availability is left in the grade we secured after booking our 2020 January and March cruises.

Bal

No, it’s not just you, I’m getting the same. :confused:

Bal

Hi Bal,

Interestingly the stern cabins have doubled in price on a T A web site. Is that what you are checking?

BTW we are booked on 001.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Bal,

Interestingly the stern cabins have doubled in price on a T A web site. Is that what you are checking?

BTW we are booked on 001.

Hi Dai, See you there, we've decided to move from the stern and have opted for the quietest one on R Deck 412, and less motion. Where are you guys.

Bal

I was seeing the same message a few days ago, but yesterday it had been corrected and I was able to select the canin of choice.

You right. However the March 20 cruise still shows the message. Ah! well best use the 'phone and call the T/A or P&O.

Interesting that all the stern B2 suites have been snapped up on N001

Bal

Hi Dai, See you there, we've decided to move from the stern and have opted for the quietest one on R Deck 412, and less motion. Where are you guys.

Bal

Bal I have succumbed to the inevitable and booked an accessible cabin on D deck. Age is catching up.

Bal I have succumbed to the inevitable and booked an accessible cabin on D deck. Age is catching up.

Age, you ... never. D deck is good and big enough for a party eh!! Are you doing it in 19, if so see you then if not before:D

Bal

Age, you ... never. D deck is good and big enough for a party eh!! Are you doing it in 19, if so see you then if not before:D

Bal

It is certainly big enough. Just need the butler.