Best time for Bermuda. Free Cruise??

caddykid12

Have,the free cruise multi destination comp from CAS

I narrowed it to Bermuda as NYC is the easiest port of departre.

Chose the Escape jun 24.. do u think this will have more kids than say July 1 July 8 Or July 15 sailing.

I chose jun 24 cuz I figured all kids are fore sure out of school in July and the July 1 cruise might be too rowdy being holiday weekend.

Does end of june/early July really make a difference.

Trying to avoid kids. But its the inevitable

We live in NY (upstate) and the 24th is graduation weekend here. Schools will have just gotten out and I'd bet there would be few local families because it would be the first real week of summer vacation (no way would I want to pack and get ready for a vacation during the craziness of the last weeks of school). But I have no idea how many of the kids on NY sailings are from the immediate area so it really may not affect the ratio of kids to adults at all.

We live in NY (upstate) and the 24th is graduation weekend here. Schools will have just gotten out and I'd bet there would be few local families because it would be the first real week of summer vacation (no way would I want to pack and get ready for a vacation during the craziness of the last weeks of school). But I have no idea how many of the kids on NY sailings are from the immediate area so it really may not affect the ratio of kids to adults at all.

I can't do may im on the horizon lol

June 24 I took because I did think it was cutting it close to graduation dates. Hope I'm right.

I think you're going to have equal amount of kids on all those cruises. I think the one over July 4 will be the most crowded both on the ship, might even be sailing beyond capacity and on the island itself. I'd avoid July 4.

I have a neighbor that loves Bermuda in September and October. Its far less crowded and still very warm.