Voom Questions

So we are going to be on Harmony of the Seas May 19th and have a few questions about the Voom Internet package.

First, as a single user, can you log into more than one device at different times or does the log in follow the device?

Second, Is it cheaper to wait later in the cruise to purchase the package?

Third, how well does the wifi calling feature work?

Lastly, as a Diamond Member do we receive any free time or set day with free internet service?

Sorry if this post is overwhelming but we are just trying to figure out a few things before we leave. Thank you in advance and have a wonderful day!

You can log in on any device, but only one device at a time. Best when you are done to log off otherwise it could take a while before you can log in on a different device. So you can use your computer then log off and log in on cell phone, then log off then log in on Ipad, etc.

They often have good deals pre-cruise on Internet or Internet and Drink package, etc. I have found that on board, as the cruise progresses, you can sometimes find a good deal. So if you need it for the entire cruise, check pre-cruise. If you only need a day here or there, then wait until on board.

We're D+. We get 2 free days (24 hours) or an amount off. I usually use my free time for a day or two, then use my wife's discount later in the cruise to purchase a package. There has been threads saying this has changed, so you might want to check with C & A about the internet perk.

I always use Wifi calling when I get the internet. Works fantastic.

Second, Is it cheaper to wait later in the cruise to purchase the package?

Up till two days to go, there's a "remaining days" package available at the on board package price ($16/day for Surf and $20/day for Stream). With D discount, you are typically better off buying on board.

Get 24 hrs with the first coupon on day 2 (mid day so it lasts well into the next day) and then buy the remaining days package on day 4 (3 days left x $16 - $23 D discount) for $25.