Reservations for Horizon Teppanyaki

conquesodor

Hello, I'm new to Carnival and excited to be booked on Horizon in July. The new teppanyaki restaurant sounds great and I've heard that seating is limited, so I submitted a reservation request on the Carnival site a week ago and have heard nothing back. I'm thinking of calling Carnival about it, but was also curious what folks experiences are with making dinner reservations this far in advance?

It crossed my mind that it's a new ship and maybe everything isn't up to speed, but I also made a reservation for Cucina Del Capitano last month and received a confirmation email within 24 hours.

Thoughts?

When I sent in a request for Teppanyaki it took about two and a half weeks to hear back. I’d give it a few more days and then reach out to them. The same night I sent a request for teppanyaki I also sent a request for the steakhouse. I heard from the steakhouse within a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

I am cruising in December and I picked a date and time that was not available but they gave me another date/time option which I chose. Our reservation was for 2 people. Also reserved for the Italian Restaurant. Heard back from both within one day

Hello, I'm new to Carnival and excited to be booked on Horizon in July. The new teppanyaki restaurant sounds great and I've heard that seating is limited, so I submitted a reservation request on the Carnival site a week ago and have heard nothing back. I'm thinking of calling Carnival about it, but was also curious what folks experiences are with making dinner reservations this far in advance?

It crossed my mind that it's a new ship and maybe everything isn't up to speed, but I also made a reservation for Cucina Del Capitano last month and received a confirmation email within 24 hours.

Thoughts?

We are sailing July 3rd on Horizon and I think for that sailing Teppanyaki is totally booked. Only 3 seatings for the two stations with 8 seats per station.

Sent from my iPad using Forums