Ordering for Spouse on Drink Package

We are cruising this summer of Enchantment of the Seas. We have figured to get our money from the drink package, we would need to order about 6 drinks per day each. We will have our 3 kids with us and dont know if we will find the time to make it to a bar line 6 times per day (although hypothetically 2 of those drinks would probably be at dinner).

Question - Can my husband go to the bar with his sea pass and mine and order two drinks for us? Or do we both have to be standing there in line?

Also, any tips on how easy it is to access bar services on Enchantment of the Seas? We should be on deck 7 or 8 spending some time by the pool but also walking around since the baby can't swim.

We are cruising this summer of Enchantment of the Seas. We have figured to get our money from the drink package, we would need to order about 6 drinks per day each. We will have our 3 kids with us and dont know if we will find the time to make it to a bar line 6 times per day (although hypothetically 2 of those drinks would probably be at dinner).

Question - Can my husband go to the bar with his sea pass and mine and order two drinks for us? Or do we both have to be standing there in line?

Also, any tips on how easy it is to access bar services on Enchantment of the Seas? We should be on deck 7 or 8 spending some time by the pool but also walking around since the baby can't swim.

Generally speaking, as long as you have both cards, a bartender will give you two drinks.

Yes, you should have no problem as long as you have a separate card for each drink.