On Meraviglia now 04/06 to 04/13

worldtravelista1

Thanks. Able to find White Zinfandel on any bar menu? I don’t drink any other wine. Thanks for your quick replies. I really appreciate it. Cant wait to board Oct 2019. A long wait.

I haven’t seen it yet, perhaps it’s at a Yacht Club Bar - but I don’t have access to see that menu. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am hoping they change to the other menus when it repositions to the US in 2019.

If it does the regular rose on the menu is the white Zinfandel.

Personally not one of my favourites though I find it far too sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, I’m thinking they will especially that the menus have mostly an European cuisine. I like them but DH not a fish eater.

Thanks. Able to find White Zinfandel on any bar menu? I don’t drink any other wine. Thanks for your quick replies. I really appreciate it. Cant wait to board Oct 2019. A long wait.

Are you doing the repositioning cruise out of NY?

Thank you!! I am normally packed and ready to go a week in advance, but here I am 2hrs before we leave stressing about what to take lol. Good to know the ship isn't too cold.

Looks like Barcelona might be a downpour as well unless the forecast changes! Oh well at least we have plans that are kinda inside.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Are you doing the repositioning cruise out of NY?

No, the October 8-18 Canada one. Never been to any of these ports before and a little tired of the same ones that we do on NCL although I have one booked this September. I would love to do that one! Hope you are having a blast.

Excellent post. A couple questions...

Can you confirm the rules for the drink vouchers? Any drink under 8$, is that correct? Includes blended drinks such as virgin daiquiri for kids?

Did you say you need to reserve seats for all shows. I have pre purchased the cirque show with drink for our December 2018 cruise. You need to reserve seats for other shows?

Thanks

• 1 month later...