On Meraviglia now 04/06 to 04/13

worldtravelista1

I'm so jealous, I'm traveling in 64 days and I CAN NOT WAIT! I don't have Instagram so I don't think I can look at your story, however I'd love to see the room service menu if you have it! I'd also like to know which experience you have (Bella, Fantastica, Aurea, Yacht Club) and what kind of cocktails you're drinking, if any. I wanted to try an espresso martini for the first time but I looked at some bar menus and didn't see it on any list.

Hi “Hey Tina”, I’ll have to snap a pic and post later w the room service menu. We have Fantastica - so the 12 complimentary drinks. I’ve been drinking Negronis & Aperol Spritz. I’ll check the menus for that martini too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you, looking forward to it! Aperol Spritz (also one I've never tried) was also on my to-try list.

Any questions? Loving it so far... I’m on Instagram if you want to check my 24hr InstaStory feed.

Username: Worldtravelista1

Not many people have instagram....I do and just went to your page. Yes, pictures...but no idea how you like it or anything else. I, personally hate instagram..lol.....hoping you will post your feelings here.

Not many people have instagram....I do and just went to your page. Yes, pictures...but no idea how you like it or anything else. I, personally hate instagram..lol.....hoping you will post your feelings here.

Will do... sorry you’re not an IG fan. I ❤️ it! Still new to CC, but I’ll do my best - we purchase the Premium Internet and it’s kinda spotty. My bandwidth goes faster than my husband’s - I have Sprint & he has Verizon. Just odd that the data rings up so much faster on mine in a short amount of time.

Will do... sorry you’re not an IG fan. I ❤️ it! Still new to CC, but I’ll do my best - we purchase the Premium Internet and it’s kinda spotty. My bandwidth goes faster than my husband’s - I have Sprint & he has Verizon. Just odd that the data rings up so much faster on mine in a short amount of time.

THANK YOU!!!!! This way, every MSC lover can hear about your experience. Thank you soooo much.

Ciao Babs84, I’ll see if I can get that wine list for ya. [emoji1360]

Thanks, I enjoy White Zinfandel if they have that. We’re in YC and would like to know what the balcony looks like on the deluxe suites facing forward. Suites 15001-15003. Not sure about the wind situation. Enjoy your cruise.

THANK YOU!!!!! This way, every MSC lover can hear about your experience. Thank you soooo much.

You’re SO welcome!! We are having SUCH a great time!! The 70s party was a blast last night. I was 1 of 2 guests w a large funky blonde wig. Ha! Sooo glad I brought some stuff - and too bad others didn’t get dolled up. So much fun!! [emoji1365]

You’re SO welcome!! We are having SUCH a great time!! The 70s party was a blast last night. I was 1 of 2 guests w a large funky blonde wig. Ha! Sooo glad I brought some stuff - and too bad others didn’t get dolled up. So much fun!! [emoji1365]

Sooooo happy to hear you are having a great time!!!!

Thanks, I enjoy White Zinfandel if they have that. We’re in YC and would like to know what the balcony looks like on the deluxe suites facing forward. Suites 15001-15003. Not sure about the wind situation. Enjoy your cruise.

Ciao Babs, we’re in a Super Family Balcony - aft of the ship, 14th floor. Our cabin is surprisingly spacious. Will take some photos tomorrow.

Earlier this evening i took a walk on the walking/running track, and it was extremely windy! I had to wear my windbreaker over my ears, to make sure my AirPods didn’t pop out. Ha! But all that wind made a good brief resistance workout. [emoji12]

You are turning it on and off aren’t you?

Here’s a brief synopsis of the time so far:

Boarded Friday in Barcelona. Scheduled embarkation at 16.15, but we arrived 12.45 w no issues. Also w Black Card Status, had Priority Check-In line which did go a bit faster. At Check-in was given our “coffee cuddle” & 12 drink vouchers/ea vouchers. *I assumed it was 12 total, not 12 each - so very cool!

Upon Room arrival, we had 2 fruit baskets. 2 canapé trays, chocolate fruit, 2 Prosecco bottles, and 1 moscato. (Just missing the Black Card bottle.)

We’re side-by-side w friends - Super Family Balcony w Fantastica package. (I think they only had 1 bottle in their cabin, and they also ordered a bunch - so I think it’s a mix up.)

Our first night (Friday) was the 70s party. Party started at 23.15 in the Galleria area.

Plenty of storage in our cabin for our belongings, but should have brought some plastic shirt hangers. Also would have been nice if there would be small hooks on the wall to hang light jackets, etc.