Bringing WineOn Board Question

tbedard1

Hello all! Sailing on the Summit next saturday out of San Juan! I know you are allowed 2 bottles of wine per stateroom.Can anyone tell me if you can buy the wine in San Juan and bring it on board? We rae so afraid of the bottles breaking in our luggage esp after going through plane changes etc....we would rather buy it and bring it on board if possible.

Hello all! Sailing on the Summit next saturday out of San Juan! I know you are allowed 2 bottles of wine per stateroom.Can anyone tell me if you can buy the wine in San Juan and bring it on board? We rae so afraid of the bottles breaking in our luggage esp after going through plane changes etc....we would rather buy it and bring it on board if possible.

You will be boarding the ship at the Pan Am pier. There is a store in the terminal where you can purchase wine. The selections are limited. Are you doing a pre cruise hotel stay? If so you can also buy wine at the Pueblo supermarkets.

The selections in the port store are VERY limited, I might add. We found nothing to our liking. Agree that if you are going to Puerto Rico a day early it's pretty easy to find stores that sell wine and then you won't have to wait and hope that the terminal has something you would like.