Unusual Question - iFly - Anthem

Have friends joining us on the cruise - she has a "partial" dental device in the front of her mouth (flapper). She is concerned that the force of the air on iFly will basically cause her partial to fly out of her mouth. She doesn't want to take in out in advance, she doesn't want to take it out at all on iFly.

Anyone know about the "force of the air" 1st hand and whether or not she has reason to worry?

TYIA//Maria

I don't know the forces nor do I know what kind of force would it take to dislodge. But my initial reaction was - keep your mouth closed and all is well!

It's a lot of fun and really quite safe - but this is an interesting question that I cannot answer with any certainty.

When I was on in January I had to take everything that was not permanently attached off. This included my wedding rings. and I believe that asked if I had any dentures. I suggest leaving anything of value in your cabin. You put your possessions in a little cubbie. And it is opened to the public.

I am going to piggyback off this... after watching youtube videos it seems like some of the staff pump up the fan and let you fly around 5-6 feet , while some just let you hover like 2 feet off the ground? Anybody able to describe their experience?

I am going to piggyback off this... after watching youtube videos it seems like some of the staff pump up the fan and let you fly around 5-6 feet , while some just let you hover like 2 feet off the ground? Anybody able to describe their experience?

It depends on how good you are at it. If you are stable and in control they will let you up a bit higher but if they are having to help you a lot they hold on to the handles on your suit more and keep you lower.