Drinks package

claudiniusmaximus

I don’t think that’s a fair comparison and to be honest I’m a little upset at all the insinuations of being a thief, criminal, immoral and dishonest. Quite harsh considering none of you know me and I was simply asking the question.

If I’m buying an all inclusive package of course I understand that the seller would put a no sharing rule onto it. But if I’m pre-purchasing 15 drinks and then it runs out once that limit is reached I don’t see what difference it makes if I buy a round of drinks for 15 strangers at the bar as I’ve paid for 15 drinks and no more so who I give them to is nobodies business. It’s not like I could buy another round of 15 drinks and another and another with this package. I can only consume what I’ve pre-purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Because the rules state otherwise, and intentionally breaking the rules is cheating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lots of self righteous folks commenting:cool::cool::eek::rolleyes:

It makes them feel better about themselves to makes others feel less than so they can feel greater than.

If a person doesn’t want criticism then don’t announce that you intend to cheat the system. It’s what ruins it for everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AIBP - to - PBP... the next step will be requiring all adults 21 or over in the same cabin to purchase the PBP

that will end it for us -and we don't share - we set aside about half the cost of a PBP for her mojito's , pool drinks, coffees, wine flights, dunes martini...

it's coming...wit people like the OP continuing to abuse the system in place...:evilsmile:

When the package was truly unlimited, I agreed that sharing was inappropriate from an ethical standpoint (Like the buffet example given earlier)

But with the newly imposed 15 drink limit, I think Princess changed the equation.....

It can be justifiably argued that you've prepaid for 15 drinks per day - so sharing those 15 should be your choice.

Obviously that must be true because they've not only raised the price but not put a limit on the number. Princess is well aware that there are a certain number of passengers that will hit the 15 limit & they can still turn a profit.

If people don't want to hit the max number, no matter what they do with the drink then so be it. Princess will just profit more by them.