New NCL Terminal

graphicguy

Pretty, but unsure of the value to the consumer who spends a few minutes in there.

It’s not about pretty, it’s about building a facility that will improve the embarkation and debarkation process and increase efficiency, and will position NCL for the future. Remember that many of these terminals were built when ships were much smaller and carried considerably less passengers so they are old, outdated and probably handling more passengers than they should.

Royal Caribbean would’ve never been able to launch the Oasis class as successfully and flawlessly as they did if they hadn’t built in advance the terminals that would eventually handle them. They make the embarkation and debarkation process faster, smoother, and more efficient than for ships a fraction of the Oasis size.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If it streamlines the boarding process I’m all for it.

I’m concerned that with all the glass how it will hold up to a hurricane.

I hope they get the AC system correct it that. It looks like a big greenhouse Lol

I hope they get the AC system correct it that. It looks like a big greenhouse Lol

I was wondering the same thing. As beautiful as it looks in the renderings, that’s going to take a lot of A/C with a terminal full of people in it to keep it cool.