Does NCL offer to check bags onto your flight home?

Maryscooking

Sorry if this has been asked a bunch before, but I couldn't find the answer searching. I've seen other cruise lines offer a service where they will check your bags onto your flight for you, so you don't have to handle them from the time you put them out in the hallway to when you pick them up at your home airport. We will be on the Breakaway in December, does NCL offer this service?

Sorry if this has been asked a bunch before, but I couldn't find the answer searching. I've seen other cruise lines offer a service where they will check your bags onto your flight for you, so you don't have to handle them from the time you put them out in the hallway to when you pick them up at your home airport. We will be on the Breakaway in December, does NCL offer this service?
No they do not

No they do not

As Scott said above, NCL does not but in some ports they have private companies that will do that for you. I believe Seattle has that, for one, also Barcelona. Apologies but I don't know what port that is you are leaving from. Others will chime in with good knowledge. :)

Enjoy your cruise.

As Scott said above, NCL does not but in some ports they have private companies that will do that for you. I believe Seattle has that, for one, also Barcelona. Apologies but I don't know what port that is you are leaving from. Others will chime in with good knowledge. :)

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you :)

We are cruising out of New Orleans. It looks like our flight back will be in the evening, so I'm investigating the best options for dealing with our luggage while we sight see a bit.