First RCCL Cruise - Sky Class Review/Recommendations?

jgoodm

Hi All,

I am on Symphony for my first RCCL cruise in June. I will be in a CL suite and I have been searching for a review of Sky Class but only seem to be able to see the Star Class reviews. Anyone have a link to a thorough review of Sky Class?

Looking for embarkation (including time to board, luggage, use of ship from early boarding and debarkation tips, rollaway bed retrieval, kids club registration, what you can get the concierges to do for you, etc.

Also, on a separate note, I assume I will be debarking the ship early in the morning but my flight out of BCN is not until late afternoon. Anyone have BCN tips for that? Are there lockers, etc. to store luggage for the day?

Thanks,

J.

... Also, on a separate note, I assume I will be debarking the ship early in the morning but my flight out of BCN is not until late afternoon. Anyone have BCN tips for that? Are there lockers, etc. to store luggage for the day?

Thanks,

J.

Check with Guest Services once onboard, they may have a late departure option where you can pay extra and stay on the ship until mid-afternoon.

We have done several Sky sailings in Crown Lofts and really enjoyed them. Not quite the VIP treatment we get in Star, but still had excellent service. We find the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen a nice way to get away from the crowds and the help we get with things from the Concierge that can be painful from guest services. We were able to board early, leave conveniently and if you are heading to Labadee you will enjoy Barefoot Beach. Have a great trip and don’t be shy about asking for things that will make your trip special.

• Like 1

Check with Guest Services once onboard, they may have a late departure option where you can pay extra and stay on the ship until mid-afternoon.

That's great to know. It will be my first question!

How do I find out the earliest time to arrive for embarkation and I assume the suite entrance will be obvious?

How do I find out the earliest time to arrive for embarkation and I assume the suite entrance will be obvious?

You can probably arrive at 11am without a problem. I'm not sure there is a suite entrance in Barcelona.

The best part of having a suite is that you get to have a small ship feel within a huge ship.

I absolutely love the suite sun deck, and bar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hi

Where about is the suite sun deck located. We will be on Anthem and are going to be first timers as sky class. Though have sailed in suites numerous times before on smaller ships. Can’t wait. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi

Where about is the suite sun deck located. We will be on Anthem and are going to be first timers as sky class. Though have sailed in suites numerous times before on smaller ships. Can’t wait. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had only been on harmonys suite sun deck. But i googled anthems, and it is located on deck 17

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That sounds great Bob!!! I might look into that myself. It beats sitting in an airport all day ;););)

• 7 months later...
On 4/15/2018 at 9:31 AM, jgoodm said:

I read that you go to your concierge INSTEAD of going to guest services( perk!)