Sheraton Hotel old San Juan?

DISFANS3

We are thinking about booking the Sheraton Hotel old San Juan before our cruise in March 2019 , :Looking for the good ,the bad or don"t stay there? Also how far to the RCI cruise port from Hotel? Thanks.

We stayed there pre hurricane. At that time I can tell you it was very nice and the staff was very good. There is a walgreens right next door for anything you may need. Plenty of readily available taxis for transport. The port is about 10 minute taxi ride.

I would agree with maryjaden comments. Based on our past experiences we booked Sheraton OSJ last year for our pre-cruise May 2018 stay. Then there was this little thing called a hurricane. I continued to monitor things and even booked a second hotel just in case, but January all indications (from the hotel staff and others on CC) was OSJ and the hotel are back to normal. So I cancelled our "back up" plan and we are moving ahead with the original plan. After May 12, I will report back with what our updated experience has been.

We are thinking about booking the Sheraton Hotel old San Juan before our cruise in March 2019 , :Looking for the good ,the bad or don"t stay there? Also how far to the RCI cruise port from Hotel? Thanks.

We are checking in tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes:cool::D

Trip Advisor reviews make it sound like it’s back to normal, and potentially even better because they’ve done some remodeling. Some rooms haven’t been finished because of a delay in shipments, but according to a manager response, they said they should all be finished by June.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums