Anthem to Bermuda over Labor Day weekend - Lots of Kids?

I am considering the Anthem of the Seas Bermuda sailing leaving on September 1st, which is Labor Day Weekend. Can anyone speculate on whether it will have thousands of kids on board, or will they have gone back to school? I'm asking as I don't have a sense of the New Jersey / New York / Connecticut school schedules. Obviously there are always some children, but if that week is that area's last chance for vacation before school starts I will pick a later sailing. Thanks!

Edited by It'sRC4ME
typo

I can only speak for my area (NW New Jersey) but we go back to school on Tuesday, September 4th this year. Another area school starts on September 6th (Thursday), while still another starts the same day as we do.

With the cruise you're discussing returning on September 6th, that is going to cut into the first few days of school in most northeast areas. People will take their kids out, but I think less so than the week before this one.

BEST time of the year to go!!! Kids back in school YAY!!! and still absolutely beautiful weather. I'm sure people will chime in and say hurricane season, but hurricane season is 1/2 the year! June thru November. Go! Have fun! A great ship and Bermuda is AMAZING.

BEST time of the year to go!!! Kids back in school YAY!!! and still absolutely beautiful weather. I'm sure people will chime in and say hurricane season, but hurricane season is 1/2 the year! June thru November. Go! Have fun! A great ship and Bermuda is AMAZING.

Hurricane season is just part of the adventure. :D (Speaking from experience with Hurricane Hermine 2016.:cool:)

We cruise Labor Day every year and don't give a second thought about hurricane season.